Monday, January 14, 2019

Happy birthday, happy birthday.


Its 11 January again but at different year. I looked my face in the mirror. Were there any addition wrinkles on my face? I was getting older now, another one year already passed and my age had reached to another number. Oh! I should have thanked to Allah due to his blessing I was able to breathe in this world. My mouth slowly said Alhamdulillah at barakah day, yaumul Jumaat.

I continued my way to KMS performing my duty here, attending my AC1T3 student answering progressive test 1. What a surprise when I opened the door, simultaneously the student sang to me “ Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to madam Ismah, happy birthday to you”. I was like to cry but pretended to be calmed and entered the class. They started to say many things and as always I responded to their conversation, but yet they needed to answer the test. I was so happy Nazri had got highest mark for the test, followed by Iqmal and Uwais. They really fulfilled their promised to me and I said to Nazri, ‘I had already full with you mark and no need the treat me anymore’.

Later at my cubical Zikri yang Izham came and we talked about blog with madam Sumayyah. Zikry showed us his family blog. Nice blog and full of his family moment. Then Hassan, Hafizi and Nukman came with a plastic bag. Another surprised from them, Hassan baked for me Batik cake. Hafizi open the container and at the same time girls came with other cake that was bought by Nazri. They sang birthday song to me and I was very happy. Hafizi took the batik cake on the spoon and feed me, hahaha no photo for this. Lucky for a girl who will be Hafizi’s future wife. He is gentle and romantic person, hahaha. Then I continued received birthday wish from all my JPPro students by WhatsApp. How nice my students! And I Iove them very much.

Thanks Hafizi, Ammar, Hassan, Izaz, Isma, Azyyati, Raja, Anis, Aqilah, Nawal, Farhada, Tasneem, Lina, Fatihin, Haziqah, Nisa, Azzam, Harith, Iqmal, Nazri, Uwais, Herita, Hidayah, Alisa, Fatin, Hussna, Intan, Aniza, Maisarah, Nabilah, Amirah, Syazana, Hakim, Hannah, Zikry, Izham, Danial, Nukman, Azra, Azrin, Balqis, Izzah, Nadrah, Nurin, Asyiqin, Syarifah, Farah and Azzarul Ruqiya for made my day.


💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗


💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

No comments:

Post a Comment